Sunday, January 1, 2012

9 Oct 2011 - UNIVERSITY LIFE

Share it Please





I'M ENTERING NEW LIFE 


Mixing emotions. So hard to believe I'm now turn 20 this year on 2011, and I slapped my face    told to myself I'm not longer a teen now, becoming a young adult was really challenging. A lot you got to learn, to experience and to face something. So on 9 October 2011 it was a day my new life begin- university life. At first, this is really a new thing for me, to adapt and to accept new environment was really a torturing scene in my head. Every night I was crying, because of homesick. Even though  I got meet new friends, and they were so kind to accompany and sometimes trying coaxing me, it's not that easy. As a result, nearly 3 weeks I would like to choose to be alone, thinking, crying and live as an ascetic. So, I couldn't stand anymore, I ask my mother to make a Skype account so that when I felt homesick, I will skyping with her. Later, I'm gradually can manage my new life and learn to accept a new thing around me. My university is not that so prestige as Harvard University, just moderate and good enough as a place what we called ' university ' . I like the life here. Ouh by the way, I forget to tell something, at my university I am taking Bachelor of Arts ( Hons ) English Education. Well don't ask me why I take this course. The thing is, I'm also got no words to say why I'm choosing it. So I'm just plan to become a lecturer one day. That's my dream. I hope at least I can pursue until I get a Master. So, I thought learn a English course was a easy thing, if  you thought the same way, get lost ! It's not that easy, a lot of new things and a very very very rare thing you will meet up and sometimes you will wondering what the hell this subject for. But, this is what I said a new life, new things so you got to learn, to experience and to face it. I think it's not a waste, it's not a something stupid to learn new things even though you feel it doesn't make sense to you. Perhaps, that 'something' will be useful to you in future, who knows right? So, I am now on holiday. Semester break. On 15 January 2012 I will start a new semester. Hope that I am strong enough to face all the barriers, all the walls, all the problems, all the challenging journey on my life, in my pray, dear God, bless me and have a merciful on me to achieve and to fulfill my dream with safe. This is not for me, but I'm doing this for my parent. Love you mum and dad. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Follow me on Facebook

Follow Me on Twitter